Some of my goals for this year:
1. to learn all the chord fingerings so I can continue piano lessons
2. cook more . . . and more and more . . .
3. listen to more music
4. not apologize so much
5. spend more time with my friends
6. pay off our last credit card and finally finish our baby emergency fund
7. take two college classes
8. write more articles
9. finish my NANO novel from 2009
10. start my other writing project
11. "10 in 10" reading thing my Mom and Grandma have did last year
The "10 in 10" thing is really neat. Pick 10 genres of your choice, as specific as you want, and then read 10 books in that genre.
1. Financial books recommended by Dave Ramsey
2. The Narnia series (maybe not 10 books)
3. Christian-based books on marriage
4. Parenting books (mostly Christian-based)
5. books that Husband and the two other ministers at our church have on their recommended reading list
So far, that's all I got, but it's enough to keep me busy for a while!
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
I'm looking for a new laptop and found two pink ones on Craigslist, but haven't heard back from the sellers yet. I hate HATE hate PCs . . . but two programs that I need to use are Windows based and it is so frustrating to use the MAC with those programs. So . . . we sold my Mac Mini and that money is in our savings account waiting for me to find a computer I can use. Hopefully we'll hear back from those people.
Resolutions are coming up and I think that one of our resolutions is going to be to play games as a couple more. We play games through our iPhones but we need some face-to-face time!
I have some life goals but I'm going to put those in another posting. :)