Some of my goals for this year:
1. to learn all the chord fingerings so I can continue piano lessons
2. cook more . . . and more and more . . .
3. listen to more music
4. not apologize so much
5. spend more time with my friends
6. pay off our last credit card and finally finish our baby emergency fund
7. take two college classes
8. write more articles
9. finish my NANO novel from 2009
10. start my other writing project
11. "10 in 10" reading thing my Mom and Grandma have did last year
The "10 in 10" thing is really neat. Pick 10 genres of your choice, as specific as you want, and then read 10 books in that genre.
1. Financial books recommended by Dave Ramsey
2. The Narnia series (maybe not 10 books)
3. Christian-based books on marriage
4. Parenting books (mostly Christian-based)
5. books that Husband and the two other ministers at our church have on their recommended reading list
So far, that's all I got, but it's enough to keep me busy for a while!