Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Baby on Board


Josiah was born on October 26, 2010 at 2 something in the afternoon (2:31 PM?). He weighed 7 lbs 3 oz and is now almost 11 pounds. He's in the 90th percentile for height and 67th percentile for weight. He is just the sweetest baby ever and I adore him.
I'm looking for a new laptop and found two pink ones on Craigslist, but haven't heard back from the sellers yet. I hate HATE hate PCs . . . but two programs that I need to use are Windows based and it is so frustrating to use the MAC with those programs. So . . . we sold my Mac Mini and that money is in our savings account waiting for me to find a computer I can use. Hopefully we'll hear back from those people.

Resolutions are coming up and I think that one of our resolutions is going to be to play games as a couple more. We play games through our iPhones but we need some face-to-face time!


I have some life goals but I'm going to put those in another posting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment